Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and be thankful.
Today I share the top 12 things I am thankful for:
· My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave His all so I could have eternal life.
· My husband who loves me, even when I am unlovable.
· My children and their spouses, and my grandchildren who are my most precious gift from God.
· My parents who gave me a good, stable home and a memorable childhood.
· My stepdad who loves my mom and has been a blessing to our family.
· My grandparents who loved me. Two of my grandmothers were prayer warriors and I credit their consistent prayers with my relationship with the lord.
· My mother-in-law who has always loved and accepted me as part of her family.
· All of my family members, who contribute so much love and care to my life. My brother, aunts, uncles, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nieces, nephews, and all extended family who loves me and accepts me just as I am.
· My friends who the Lord has placed in my pathway to have someone to share life with...the good, the bad and everything in-between.
· My apartment home where I retreat to relax and rest.
· Provision, which the Lord provides us. We are so blessed!
· Life itself. Life is a gift. I thank the Lord for giving me my life and showing me that blessings abound in every season of life. When I focus my attention on Him and place all things in His trusting hands, I am amazed at His loving kindness.
Thankfulness gives a warm, happy feeling inside. Share some of the things you are thankful for with us! Happy Thanksgiving y’all!