Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and be thankful.
Today I share the top 12 things I am thankful for:

·      My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave His all so I could have eternal life.

·      My husband who loves me, even when I am unlovable.

·      My children and their spouses, and my grandchildren who are my most precious gift from God.

·      My parents who gave me a good, stable home and a memorable childhood.

·      My stepdad who loves my mom and has been a blessing to our family.


·      My grandparents who loved me. Two of my grandmothers were prayer warriors and I credit their consistent prayers with my relationship with the lord.

·      My mother-in-law who has always loved and accepted me as part of her family.


·      All of my family members, who contribute so much love and care to my life. My brother, aunts, uncles, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nieces, nephews, and all extended family who loves me and accepts me just as I am. 


·      My friends who the Lord has placed in my pathway to have someone to share life with...the good, the bad and everything in-between.


·      My apartment home where I retreat to relax and rest.

·      Provision, which the Lord provides us. We are so blessed!


·       Life itself. Life is a gift. I thank the Lord for giving me my life and showing me that blessings abound in every season of life. When I focus my attention on Him and place all things in His trusting hands, I am amazed at His loving kindness.


Thankfulness gives a warm, happy feeling inside. Share some of the things you are thankful for with us! Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment